Thursday, June 25, 2009

EAP COURSE

English For Academic Purposes was a very useful course.As much it was hard but the teachers make it as much as possible simple and easy.
Now i feel much more confident with my writing. I learned the best way of reading,by skimming and scanning. Both can be helpfel by saving our time.
While the speaking task gave me confidence to talk for 15 to 20 minutes.
At the same time i learned great strategy of taking notes and summarising.
finally in the computer class we learned the powerpoint, spread sheet,and some useful digital literacy.
For me this period of time was very hard.Because i had my baby girl during this course which made everything very hard.I though at the begining everything will be allright. But till now i feel guilty because i left my baby less than one week and went back to the TAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment